Last update: 2 August 2014
1. USER PROVIDED INFORMATION.
The Software obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Software. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
2. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION.
In addition, the Software may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to: agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp, application version, device identifier, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Android Advertiser ID, Model, manufacturer and OS version of device, session start/stop time, device uptime, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), list of installed applications, mobile network code/mobile country code, time zone, network status (WiFi, etc.), memory, disk, CPU, battery usage information, and information about the way you use the Software.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
3. THIRD PARTIES ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We might share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
• if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
• to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below.
4. AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND ADVERTISING
5. OPT OUT
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Software: You can stop all collection of information by the Software easily by uninstalling the Software. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Opt-out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third party network advertisers and analytics companies: you may opt-out from further collection of information by opting-out from the Settings screen of the Software.
6. DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Software and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Software to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Software. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.